Non-urgent advice: Important notice
Due to the increased demand with online consults, we have had to take the decision to suspend all medical queries for 1 month, this will come into effect from Monday 11th July
You can still use the service to request medications, fit notes and any admin queries you may have.
If you require a face-to-face appointment or a telephone consultation, then please ring the surgery on 0161 667 2480.
There will be a small number of appointments available to pre-book with our GPs and these will be a mixture of face to face and telephone consultations, all other appointments will be on the day bookings.
We apologise that we have to take this action, we are working extremely hard and we hope you will understand and work with us to improve our service to you, our patients.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enteryour registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.